Thursday 1 November 2007

And even more cards.......

Havent done anything exciting today, spent a fortune on Fireworks for Saturday night as the children wanted Fireworks in the garden as opposed to going to a display. Mojo is still on holiday, so here are my chistmas cards I made from last week with yummy doodlebug papers and a card made with the left overs from my very yummy Scrapping Goodies kit.


Off to parents evening tonight, fingers crossed for good reports, although I did get preliminary reports the other day that they were all settling down fine this term and were doing well, even my littlest one who has only just started school. He went back to school today after 2 days with the lurgy!! and just in time for the school photographs, although I never buy them just keep the proofs, can you imagine how many school photos I would have by now if I had of bought every set!!! Would have needed a bigger house!!

3 comments:

Canadian Kristin said...

LOVE the cards you've made! Makes me want to put my tree up all the more....hubby won't let me...yet!

Found you through a UKscrappers forum whilst searching for opinions on the Cricut machine... I'm a SAHM of 4 (9,6,3,1) and am sooooo envious of your ten!

Thanks for the inspiration (for making cards, not babies yet)...

Canadian Kristin said...

LOVE the cards....feeling very inspired to get my tree up and Christmas music filling the house!

I'm a SAHM of 4 and found your blog through a UKScrappers forum whilst looking for opinions on the Cricut machine...

Lisa said...

Love these Linda so bright and cheery.