Wednesday 7 November 2007

Another Busy Day.....

So this is how the rest of my day will go....... Dentist for 6 of us, Doctors for me, Firework Party for 2 girls, somewhere we have to fit dinner in, off to Focus to buy paint and laminate flooring for DD3s bedroom... dismantle bunkbeds, clear out carpet, paint the walls..... phew *lets out a deep breath*...

Anyway, at least the rest of the day was not so bad, managed to get 3 cards made, coloured some more stamped images, finished up some more of my Chalk Garden Kit....

Received 3 more Magnolia stamps from Funky Kits.... thank you so much Tracy and Karen for getting these out to us super quickly.. and RM have played the game this time too!!




Anyway, off to fold up some washing..... how do I end up with so much when all they wear every day is their school uniforms??????

Have a good evening all xx

4 comments:

stampingcaz said...

fantastic cards again :)
Caz

Anonymous said...

Ooooh Linda, Im loving all your creations. The middle one above with the little girl is my fave! so cute!

Smeepee x

Lisa said...

As always great cards, that bella is to die for and love Tilda's dress.

stampingcaz said...

HI there
Yes of course u can get a catalogue from me :) dont know at present how much they are. Watch my blog for when I get them and email me, brain like a seive!! LOL

Caz