Thursday 22 November 2007

Christmas is Coming.....

Been busy today, what with Dentists, teacher consultation meetings, school runs etc..... but I managed to make a few more Christmas cards. Will have to sort out my list to find out how many I actually need to make, maybe the shock of the numbers will really spur me into action!!!


So here are the few I have to post, that makes a grand total of er..... 16.


Was much better organised last year, and even made the kids cards for school.... think I am getting lazy and spending too much time on my computer.




So my parcel from Amazon that I have been waiting for for over a week has finally turned up, but my complaining about the amount of time it took has earned me a £3 gift voucher from them. Will have to start checking out some other Christmas presents too, as have many more still to buy. Received my US scrapbook kit this week, it is huge and I haven't even used the previous 2 months yet. I bought an extra Jack and Abby kit this month and have decided that as I have been decorating my house, and as the mini album is in the shape of a house, I might make a mini album of our decorating efforts, although I have no before photographs only after ones.... hall's turn next week, and I have seen a massive wardrobe type thing in Ikea where you can build whatever you want in the inside, so want a shelf for a computer with 2 monitors and a huge laser jet printer, and also a hanging bit for coats, a shoe rack for shoes, and some more shelves for storage of catalogues and telephone directories, gloves, hats etc. Problem although my car is huge, the wardrobe is more huge.... aaaarrrggghhh!!!
Okay well off to have my Chinese takeaway and check out how many more Chrissy cards I need to make, have a good evening all xx

2 comments:

Suburban Correspondent said...

Your cards are gorgeous! How do you find the time?

Lisa said...

Stunning Linda as always.