Sunday 11 November 2007

Life at a Much Slower Pace

A nice slow day today (well for me anyway).... went to Church this morning, had a really good time as usual. Then off out for the afternoon, after a quick trip to Tesco to buy bits for DD4s cooking lesson tomorrow.... lemon tart, and black cherry cheesecake.... mmmm yummy, I love my deserts, which I regret to admit does show!!

Went to Southend, much colder this weekend, flick back and you will see the photos from last weekend on the beach. No chance of the beach today, the tide was very very high, and we could see why Southend was on flood alert last Friday!! So children played together, not argument free for 2 hours, with games we keep in the car like swingball, throwing horseshoes, and also the kite and kiteboard. Well there was not enough wind for the kite, but the kiteboard went smoothly down the hill with each of the children on in turn and even some together.... with DS 2 deciding to do somersaults over the board on its way down, see the photo's below. Had a good time together but had to leave for home earlier than normal as by 4.30 it was already getting dark.... boooohooooo!!! DDs 2 and 3 took some flowers to the cemetary as my grandad died on Rememberance Sunday about 11 years go, and we try and make sure flowers are laid for him on this day, and a big Thank You to all the soldiers that have laid down their lives so that we may have the freedom that we do in this land.
Have decided to sort out the boys room this week, meaning, patch up the wallpaper, coat of paint, laminate flooring, new desk and new wardrobes, but am having trouble deciding on the maple wardrobes or the maple wardrobes with blue doors... and yes I have done 2 years training in Interior Design too.....
Right well here are the photos of sons and daughters on kiteboard....







Bit blurred but I really need a tripod, and I guess I had the wrong settings for movement, although I did shoot in auto mode except for the focusing, so not sure really what went wrong...

Here are some photos of a couple of cards a made a while ago as I haven't made any today....



Have a great evening all xx

No comments: