Monday 5 November 2007

This may be a long post.......

Well not a very exciting weekend, spent it tidying up and completing a card order for Sunday. We are in the process of swapping bedrooms around as DD2 has just moved out, so DD3 who is at Uni is about to get her own room, but she needs to go into the small room, and the other 2 girls move into her room. So all we need is a new bunkbed as I dont think their old one will take being moved yet again..... so checked out the Argos website and they quoted 2 weeks, but lo and behold when I ordered it they said Friday, so a manic week trying to sort out the rest of the bits... and believe me that is no mean feat going on the amount of stuff DD4 has accumulated in craft stuff and DD3 has accumulated in old skulls of various animals.... (yeah I know but she is studying to be a doctor). Her condition of having her own room is that she laminates it before she reassembles her bed in their but the room is only about 7 foot 6 inches by around 8 foot 6 inches, so shouldn't take too long.


Sunday, well believe it or not we spent the afternoon on the beach, and it was gorgeous, how on earth can you spend a lovely November day on the beach.... check out these photographs I took.






So November on the beach in swimming trunks.... mad eh!!


Received some lovely stamped images on Saturday from Alex (aka UKS Bird) and now all I need to do is colour them in and make cards with them. My aim is to have a box of mixed cards to send out as needed instead of having to rush and make a card when needed, plus I really need to get a move on with my Christmas Cards otherwise yet again it will be a last minute panic.


At the moment I am stalking the Postie waiting for my monthly Scrapping Goodies kit, it looks absolutely gorgeous and I am sure it will be..... please can I have some more hours in the day, I have so much paper to use up!!


Here are the cards I made this weekend..... have a good day all!!


No comments: