Tuesday 27 November 2007

Phew......

Been busy making Christmas cards for the people at Church, needed 18, and I always do similar ones for them (as this makes my life easier), so spent Saturday and Sunday making 18 of them. Saturday, we also went out to PaperMill shop, how do I always end up spending so much when I dont need anything!!! The boys always make me buy them a box of card too, so along they went choosing colours they want.... cute eh!!
Sunday we took the children to KFC and then went to see Ratatouille at the cinema, and a good time was had by all I think. Some more Chrissy presents turned up yesterday, and by some fluke they turned up after I had got home from weekly shop, instead of whilst I was there, and then all the palavar of going to City Link etc to pick them up!!
Told DH I wanted a Sonic the Hedgehog game for my PSP for Christmas, and he walks in the room with one that he had bought me for my birthday that had never been opened..... ooops, but at least I am consistent in my wants, so spent the evening last night playing that, and got through the first two levels!!
At the moment, I just dont seem to be able to get into card making or anything creative, just feeling very lazy and cant put my mind to anything, but I really do need to sort out some more Christmas Presents etc, and make some more cards, I hate being disorganised, but for some reason I am always distracted. Got 15 more magnolia stamps on Friday and haven't even used them yet, so will need to use them soon I think... maybe tomorrow when I have nothing else to do.
Anyway, here are the cards I have been making...

I also designed a teddy bear template for my craft robo last night, so didn't totally waste my time. Thursday I am getting a new touch screen mobile phone, I am really excited, though I dont know why, it is only a mobile phone..... now who will I ring first!!! and does that mean I have to read a manual!!! lol Anyway, off now to beat robotnik.... have a good day all xx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great cards Linda you have been busy, is that a stamp you have used and coloured in.