Thursday 15 November 2007

No Scrapping for Me Today.....

So been busy in the boys room all day, have visited Focus 3 times as they have been too busy to get the extra laminate off of the top shelf in the storeroom for us..... now it looks like we have too much. Have done things all the wrong way round as neighbours complain if we make noise at night, so laminate has been laid, and the walls will be painted soon, as painting doesn't make noise does it??? Which means the boys have nowhere to sleep, so looks like they may have to sleep in the lounge, which means they probably wont sleep much... oh well maybe we will get a lay in on Saturday.... I envisage this room being finished hopefully by Sunday night as we are off out on Saturday. Have a meeting tomorrow morning, so DH will crack on with the decorating and building the wardrobes which will hopefully turn up.

DD3 has just put deposit on a rented flat and she hopes to move in on 2nd December with her fiance, they hope to get married in January and are having a baby in May.... so good luck to you girl... go for it!!!

Went to hospital for x-ray on my foot this morning. I slid down a tyre rut in March and ever since then my foot has been killing me, but as I never go to the doctors, I haven't been in the stupid belief that if I leave it it would get better eventually, but it still hasn't and now it is starting to get on my nerves and is also very painful.

Right here is my card I made yesterday, photo is a bit blurred, but I used my new Sugar Nellie stamps which you can get from http://www.funkykits.co.uk/ Here goes....



Right off to the decorating again, have a good evening all xx

No comments: