Tuesday 20 November 2007

WooHoo Finished For Now

Well the boys room is finally finished, and well pleased with it I am too.... much tidier, cleaner, brighter and modern... more streamlined with everything you would think they could need.... so why are they always in my room then!!!!


Have now decided to do the hall before Christmas too. we have three storeys, so that is two sets of stairs. Luckily if we can get matching base paper, we will only need to strip and paper the middle storey hall, the rest is okay, the paintwork needs repainting as hands dragged up and down handrails has worn the paint off (even though it is gloss), and then repaint the walls. I am going to laminate the middle hall landing too, the downstairs hall is already laminated, and hope to buy a large wardrobe with sliding doors for the entrance hallway, to store coats, shoes, computer, toys and any messy stuff!! Trailing telephone wire will need to be sorted too!!


Anyway, have now nearly completed a little book I have been making for my son for Christmas to go with his bottle of alcohol. He has decided to start making cocktails and insists that everyone buys him alcohol for his presents, my little book has a few cocktail recipes in, which should keep him going for a while. Will post piccys when it is totally finished. Need to set to in making more Christmas cards too, so hope to make about 10 more this week!!


Have just ordered a new mobile phone an LG Viewty, I have had my old phone for nearly 2 years which is unheard of for me, but nothing caught my eye, especially on the "3" network which I like (have had a contract with Orange before and they were totally naff, dd has one now and she has to ring up every month as they always charge her too much). Now this viewty is just one big gadget.... perfect for a Gadget Monkey like me... and it is touch screen, will let you know more once I get it.


Here are a few cards I made last week which I didn't post.

Have a good evening folks xx

No comments: