Saturday 10 November 2007

Phew Finished at Last.....

Okay, well I have had a manic 2 days, have visited Ikea twice in that time and actually stuck to what I wanted (well almost).... Bought some desks for the girls new room, 2 new chairs for their desks, a side table, table light and wall light for them to read by at night, and other DD's room I bought a table, a chair, some material, a cushion, and last but not least a new magnetic strip for my crafts!! Rooms are now finished and look good, have spent the day either at Ikea or tidying up, and a big sigh of relief that it is now finished, but no crafting done unfortunately. Thinking I may sell some dies and maybe my small cricut machine, and possibly my Xyron PCS as I need some money to do laminate flooring in the boys bedroom now, and a new bank of wardrobes would be good too... maybe at last then they would be able to keep it tidy, the carpet is well past its prime and you can imagine what it is like with 3 boys in the room!! DH has just gone off to get us some kebabs for dinner.... mmmm very hungry as haven't really stopped to eat all day!!

Here are a couple of cards I made yesterday, the christmas one was made specifically for the Scrummy Stash Cafe blog competition, and the magnolia one also fits the description, so added that to the competition for good measure!!


Here they are.....

Have a good evening all.... take care xx

3 comments:

Lisa said...

Stunning Linda as always. That reindeer is gorgeous which machine did he come from.

Anonymous said...

Love your cards!!!
The reindeer is very elegant and your combinations of papers are great.
Don't know how you find time!
Is your dd4 Georgia? She knows my dd Niamh thru Guides - she did her a spiky hair-do @ camp in the summer.

debby4000 said...

loving all the cards on your blog.