Tuesday 6 November 2007

AAAARRRRGGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Okay, well BT managed to cut off our phone completely yesterday afternoon.... so how do you report a fault when your phone isn't working?? Luckily Mum came to the rescue and she phoned BT for us, reported the fault at about 7.30pm last night, and they said the fault was somewhere between the exchange and our house, and that they would fix it today (phew.... not our fault so no charges).... Mum thought maybe we had melted the wires with all our downloading!!! Well true to their word, which in my experience is very unusual, they did fix it at around 12.30pm today, nearly 24 hours without internet access...... so I was suffering severe withdrawal symptoms... but I didn't get side tracked and so got some scrapping done instead!! Maybe BT should cut our phone off more often!!

DD4 has been picked to represent the Essex Guides in Slovakia next year for 11 days in August... she is so thrilled... tonight we have a meeting in which we will find out more about it and she will find out who she gets to go with (only a handful of girls, so did very well to pass the interviews). Cost £500 plus spending money!!!! *Gasp* but luckily last week Guides said they will raise the money through sponsorship for her to go... *big sigh of relief*.

Got my new Scrapping Goodies Kit yesterday, and despite the fact that I wanted to use up my Chalk Garden Kit from Scrummy Stash Cafe, I managed to throw good intentions to the wind and do an LO of my son who is now a part time Police Officer and full time IT Manager in a School!! at the grand old age of 23!!!! Dont I feel old!!

Anyway here are the cards and LO that I have put together over the last 24 hours, the acetate card was made using the Chalk Garden Kit from Scrummy Stash Cafe and was copied from their Project Sheet.... so no imagination used there, but as I had not made an acetate card before I thought it a good idea to start with this.... he he there will be no stopping me now!

So there we go... if you want any more information about the papers etc... just leave me a comment and I will answer as soon as possible!!!

Have a good evening all!!!

1 comment:

Samm said...

These are lovely!!! great work!!

Samm
x