Thursday 22 November 2007

Finished at Last.....

At last I have finished my secret keepers mini album, have decided to give it to son for Christmas as he has just started making cocktails and is still collecting stuff, so will buy him some bottles of booze and give him this album too so he can make some of the cocktails. He used to love Ghostbusters as a kid, so that is why I have included a cocktail called ghostbuster.


Here goes....



Made some more Christmas cards yesterday, will post them later today as it is so dull here I have not managed to photograph them yet... maybe I should take to scanning them instead.

Also tried an experiment with my magnolia stamps, will try and use them later and show you what I did.

Off to the dentist in a minute, 2 children 5 fillings between them, then I have a parent consultation appointment after school today, and another 2 tomorrow, non pupil day for big children at school tomorrow for this purpose. Nothing else exciting happened, so I will love you and leave you, have a good day all xx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Linda this fab, I bet he will love it.