Thursday 8 November 2007

A Bit Quieter Today

Well I managed to get everything done yesterday..... supermum or what!!! lol Dentist went brilliantly, no-one needed any work except Elijah, DS 4 who has teeth that through no fault of his own just crumble away. Therefore dentist fills teeth, teeth crumble and filling falls out, the first time he went he needed 17 fillings, last time he went he needed 11, this time only 4, but maybe that is because his teeth have started to fall out at last. Dentist seems to think the second lot of teeth will be okay and he wont have these problems. Our dentist is a hero, he is brilliant and even though the rest of the staff wanted to go home, he made the children balloons out of rubber gloves and drew faces on them!!! I sped off to the Doctors, I hurt my foot back in March, but have done nothing about it as I thought it would have to get better eventually, I never visit the doctor, I am allergic to penicillin and erythromyacin so there isn't too much else that I can take, so dont bother going. Anyway, doctor doesn't know why my foot still hurts, and when I say hurt, I mean really hurt, I have a high pain threshold, with 7 of the children I only had gas and air, (the other 3 were C-sections), so can put up with a lot, but some days this is just sooooooo painful. Anyway, he has given me an x-ray form and I have booked an x-ray for next Thursday (how come they are only busy when I need an x-ray, Mum says they are normally super speedy with appointments). Doctor then says if there is something wrong with my foot then he will refer me to orthopaedics which will take an age.... thanks for that Doc.... now I know why I dont go to the doctors very often!!

Today spent the morning with DD3, we went to Morrisons and had our almost weekly fried breakfast.... my arteries love them!! Then off to B&Q to buy some curtains for when she finishes decorating her room, also some sticky fablon stuff to disguise the yukky pink wardrobe doors, a new curtain rail (why do small kids always managed to pull down curtain rails)!! sockets and light switches (room has 1 electric socket??? so we bought a 1 to 3 converter socket) and the light switch is a dimmer!! All painting was finished last night, laminate bought, and they are going to lay that tonight. Then we went off to Argos to buy some bedding for her bed, and somehow or other some bedding fell into my basket too, a set I have been coveting for quite some time, and not something I would normally buy at all, I am a very plain type of person, and I have absolutely nothing pink in my house but this is fussy and has pink in it, will try and take a piccy for tomorrow!!

Havent made much today, just my first ever Hanna card, and so I am uploading a couple of cards I made last week before I started this blog. The pirate is a Magnolia stamp and is for DS5s birthday at the end of this month. The other I made as I was just trying to use up my kit from Scrapping Goodies before the next one was posted out.





Have a good evening all.... xx

3 comments:

Samm said...

Gorgeous work!!! love them all!

Samm
x

My Paper World said...

Great cards, I love the gorgeous papers that you used!

Lisa said...

Great cards you have Hanna's as well you kept that quite LOL.