Wednesday 31 October 2007

More Cards.....

Well my little boy slept until 2pm this afternoon when I woke him up as I had to do the school run, I was worried he would dehydrate if he didn't drink, but he was fine and is much better than yesterday, when he threw up all over the place twice and was so hot, he hallucinated and was inconsolable when he dreamt his brother (who is six and very scrawny) had thrown him across the room. This left me plenty of time to create and craft, but I was stuck for inspiration and only managed to make 3 cards!! So here are today's offerings.....



I also have some Christmas Cards I have made but will save them for when I have a day where I dont make anything, plus it is much easier to photograph during the daylight hours!!!

Have a good evening all....


2 comments:

stampingcaz said...

I cant believe you have 10 kids and can find time to craft and dare I say money too!! LOL we have two and I have lack of both! Your cards are wonderful :) Looking forward to your blog.
Caz

Lisa said...

Great cards Linda, I just am loving them magnolias.