Wednesday 19 December 2007

Serious Brain Overload......

So have nothing to post as I have just been busy busy busy, trying to get Christmas ready... you would not believe the amount of times I have been to Tesco this week and have spent well over £300 thereon Monday alone!! Just waiting on one present now from Amazon, was dispatched on 12th and should have arrived yesterday... grrrr. I did receive a parcel yesterday tho, posted first class post on the 8th, so 10 days not bad for RM I guess!! Just need that parcel to turn up so I can stop worrying!! DH is wrapping presents whilst we watch a series of Without a Trace on telly, 2 episodes a night, then he has had enough....


Little children have broken up and the bigger ones finish early tomorrow, one christmas party (fancy dress no less) for one child tomorrow at the time the big ones need picking up from school and haven't even got the present yet.... poopy!! Cant believe this time next week Christmas will be over...... my new years resolution is to be more organised next year and not spent nearly as much money..... read Shimelle's blog earlier and they are having a making it Christmas where they are making everyone presents.... think I will try that one next year, but will start in January!! Serious stash diet coming up in the new year too..... maybe I will get to use up some of the stash I have accumulated over the last year, and I think I will be really brutal and sell a lot of my dies too as I use my cricut mainly now, and there are several dies I use a lot and others I havent even opened the packet of!!


So here are a couple of cards I have made but haven't posted on here yet.....




And here is a Christmas one I made for a Goth in DH's office....


Have a good evening all and take care xx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Great cards but loving Daisy Duck.