Thursday 6 December 2007

Hooray, something made at last.....

So... spent the morning trying to finish my Christmas Shopping online, but didn't quite manage it, so off to Argos tomorrow and then Freeport Braintree after that to pick up a few more bits. Couldn't go out today as was waiting for UPS to pick up a parcel from here. DS 2s Xbox 360, it has the dreaded ring of death, so has gone back to be fixed. DS1s x-box 360 also had the same problem and had to be returned, how ridiculous to bring out such an expensive machine, and most of them have had this ring of death thing and have had to go back. X-box have even extended the warranty from 1 year to 3 because of all the x-box problems..... hindsight is a wonderful thing!!

Woohoo, my prisma colour pencils turned up today, so have just ordered more paper stumps as would hate to run out (that is my pet fear, running out of stuff, so always try to keep stocked up on absolutely everything, guess its a habit I should try and break, then my house would be filled with less things). I have coloured in one sugar nellie stamp with my new pencils.... you just have to do this dont you. Only down side was that you have to actually sharpen all the pencils before you can use them. Decided to do this as I go along.


So I need to make 6 teacher cards as the boys have 3 teachers/helpers in each class (whatever happened to the days of 1 teacher per class) and that doesn't include the parent helpers, DS3 has said he will make his own (thank goodness). Have made 4 so far and here they are:-


DH has just cooked me a yummy meal as the boys and 1 girl are all at Church Club this evening, they just have egg on toast or something similar for tea and we eat on our own once they have gone, we had sushi to start..... (thank you Tesco for your yellow labels) and Moroccan lamb and rice afterwards, I am now too stuffed to eat dessert (although this is my fave part of the meal)...
Have a nice evening all xx

2 comments:

Peechy said...

those bears are too cute!! fabby cards xxx

Lisa said...

Gorgeous which machine makes the bears?