Friday 14 December 2007

Busy, Busy, Busy.......... and RM suck!!

Have been pretty busy the past few days, we have been to a Nativity Play and have another one next week, need to photo shop the photos a bit so none to show at the moment.


Have finished my card order for this month (only 2 weeks late, but I have been busy with Christmas). Here are a few more of the cards I have made....


I am not very pleased with Royal Mail........... nothing is turning up, I ordered something last week which was dispatched Monday, DH ordered from the same company on Monday, item was dispatched Tuesday and it turned up Wednesday... I am still waiting for my parcel.... please RM I am waiting for it, please bring it tomorrow. I am also waiting on countless others that haven't turned up yet but were dispatched early on in the week. I have just been informed that another parcel I have ordered was dispatched today via City Link and will be delivered Monday and needs signing for and Monday morning is my shopping day...... aaaarrrggghhh!!!!
Yesterday my Sugar Nellie Club Kit turned up, haven't had time to play yet, but have some coloured images to make cards from, so will make that a priority after wrapping presents. This weekend is garden and garage tidy weekend, as DD has moved out she will be collecting all her bootsale stuff which means we get our garage back at last.... woohoo!!!
Did receive 1 parcel today, filled to the top with Tim Holtz embossing powders, another herma dispenser and the Autumn Leaves Designing with 2008.
Gotta fly, DS is off tobogganning tonight with Scouts and needs taking...... (not real snow I will add as there is no snow here).... have a good evening all xx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous I love the flower ones especially the stamped flower one. The little bird is sooo cute too.