Saturday 1 December 2007

A Lazy Saturday.....

Ha ha, had a lay in this morning, cant remember the last time I didn't get up until 11am... then DH went with our neighbour to pick up his poor broken down car.... DS4 was unwell and went back to bed (which means he was really unwell) and so I stayed home with him... sod's law his car started first time, but he kept losing all display and lights a couple of times on the way home. Once home they checked the car over and found a couple of loose connections, so now the car is working better, but all displays still flickered off a couple of times whilst out on a test drive, so DH then tried connecting my old laptop computer with relevant software to his car's computer to see if it could tell him where the problem lies, but the car wont speak to the computer properly at the moment and then the rain started so DH had to give up for the day, but at least it is running a bit better now.... car maintenance will resume tomorrow.




In the meantime, I made a couple of cards, practised colouring in Sugar Nellie in various ways, but still waiting for my prisma colour pencils. New Tilda's arrived today, to go into a box with my other 14 unused (so far) Tilda's, I got party Tilda and party Edwin, and a concave corner punch which I used on both the cards I made today. I also received my sansador (odourless spirit) and paper stumps, so as I have no prisma colour pencils and the only ones I have other than waterproof ones are pastel pencils, I used those with the sansador and stumps, so the darker card today was coloured in in this way.




And just a little extra photo of my little pug in her Christmas santa hat.... DD3 bought her a little doggy santa hat today, and dont worry, although she looks a bit freaked out, her eyes always look like this and she was cool with it, although she did take it off once we put her down.


Have a good evening all xxx

2 comments:

Andrea, said...

Fabulous cards, I love the Sugar Nellie stamps

Lisa said...

Love the sugar nellies the cards I have to say are so good they look like canvases. Your dog looks completely freaked but I know that is what they normally look like LOL.