Thursday 3 July 2008

Cards, Cards, Cards and Stampin' Up

I now have my Stampin' Up kit and am now looking for hostesses to host a party for me, if you sell over £150 you will receive a free hostess stamp set (which you cannot buy) and free merchandise of your choice too, so if you are local to Maldon in Essex just drop us an e-mail... LindaLloyd@gmx.net. Also go visit my Stampin' Up blog which has three cards on now and details of a 10% off deal that is on at the moment until Wednesday 9th July 2008. If you are local and dont want to host a party but would like to see what Stampin' Up offers, let me know and I can arrange a workshop at my house, with make and takes etc. (www.purelystamping.blogspot.com).


So Daughter has settled down well in Australia and seems to be fitting in to DH's family quite well, she has had a busy week including the cinema twice, once a big IMAX screen one to watch Kung Fu Panda, the theatre, a Sicilian meal, Church club every day, and a visit to the pub with her step-grandad.... lol



On the other hand, DS2 hasn't had such a good week, he was mugged for his mobile phone, and then fell from his skateboard on Sunday and managed to partly slash his wrist on broken glass and ended up going to hospital in an ambulance.... (he is 16..)



DD4 went to see a consultant today about a lump in her mouth, and she was told she needs an operation to open the lump, then stitch the skin open so the fluid inside can drain... yuk (too much information I know), but as she is away most of August I have no idea when this is going to take place, so in the meantime it gets bigger, bursts, then starts all over again.



DS3 is off to visit his new secondary school next Thursday, (will have to check up on that) cant believe he is going to secondary school already, and I realised it is 3 weeks until I go on holiday, cant wait, but means I will have to give my caravan a top to toe clean soon. Luckily I have someone staying here to look after all my animals.



Here are some cards I have been making...





The fruit bowl stamps and this garden with gate stamps are from a brilliant US company called Our Daily Bread, and they make some wonderful religious stamps, and if you buy the unmounted ones dont cost the earth to ship either...

Inside this one it says "I am the vine; you are the branches. Those who remain in me, and I in them, will produce much fruit... John 15:5

Went to the library today for the first time in years, the children were thrilled at getting new books and also the self-service check out place, they loved being big boys and doing it all themselves, unfortunately when DH went to get his books out he found he owes an £11 fine and as he is unemployed at the moment we just do not have the £11 to pay off, so he had to put his books back as he wouldn't let me get them for him, so I am off to get reading now...

Have a great evening all xx

No comments: