Sunday 29 June 2008

Daughter is Now Half Way Across The World

So Thursday morning (very early, 3.15am to be exact) my alarm went off so that me and DS could take DD to Heathrow to catch her plane.... to Australia. She was so nervous, but she survived and is now at her step-grandparents house... she seems to be having a great time.... (me jealous... nah) and we spoke on the webcam on Saturday morning (evening there, 9 hours ahead) and she told us about the spider on her bedroom wall, she is terrified of spiders and today she rang with great news... she is at Uni training to be a doctor and a Doctor over there has given her the opportunity of shadowing him, she is over the moon, it is just what she went over there to do, so she starts Tuesday week, this week she is very busy with a party, cinema, theatre and probably more!!

Here is a card I made a couple of weeks ago using a Sugar Nellie Sweet Ebony stamp (http://www.funkykits.co.uk/).




I am about to become a Demonstrator of Stampin' Up, well actually I am now a fully fledged Demonstrator just waiting for my kit to arrive (although I must own most of SU already), so if anyone is interested in anything I might sell just drop us an e-mail... LindaLloyd@gmx.net.

I have started an SU blog here just for things made entirely of SU items.

I am now 2 weeks late with my card order for this month.... have been busy with cards and my mini album for MIL in Australia, so that has taken all my time lately, plus 2 sports days at school last week and a dentist appointment, then the airport.... didn't stop last week and this week looks no different, so will have to switch off the comp and get making. Will post pics of the mini album this week as I need to edit them slightly and upload them to photobucket too....

Here is my SU card:-




For more details see my other blog.

Have a good evening all xx

1 comment:

Linanna DESIGNS said...

The Sweet Ebony Card is adorable. I love round, dont you? I have only just started blogging, so if you get chance to stop by my blog and leave a comment, it would be really great. Will return. Linda