Thursday 5 June 2008

My Parcel Has Finally Arrived.....

Woohoo at 3.20pm this afternoon my parcel arrived from France.... excellent. Just need to mount my stamps on a sheet of kling on (that I saved especially) (or actually get DH to do it) and try out these Nick Bantock inks. Nice bright colours, too exciting for a boring Thursday afternoon, but at least the weather is nice and it isn't raining.
Here is the card I made today..




Penny Black image stamped for me by Clair (her blog is http://valentines-sharni-clair.blogspot.com/) she is doing a Penny Black swap, you pick 10 images you want her to stamp for you and you send her a parcel of stash back, hope she likes what I sent her, will keep checking her blog to see if she uses any of it. So that is 1 image down and 9 to go. Junkitz pattered paper, sentiment from stampin up mounted on nestabilities die cuts, image coloured with copic markers, gems ribbons and brads from stash.

1 more card for today....


Now I normally use patterned paper on my cards, but thought I would try without it this time, so image from stampin up coloured in using my Marvy Le Plume markers, sentiment is from Hero Arts, gems and ribbon from stampin up and cardstock from Papermill Shop. Nice and simple, something that I dont do too often!!

Well off to have a play with my new inkpads, have a good evening all xx

No comments: