Monday 21 January 2008

More Cards....

Back to normality this week, cant believe this time last week we were in Marrakech....
Anyway, been busy this weekend, I have made a few cards...





Have also completed my first LO of the year today, haven't scrapped since November, only been busy making cards, but unfortunately I cannot show it to you yet as it is for a competition my team on UKS is hosting in February.

Went geo-caching yesterday, found another cache, really need to buy some wellies though, everywhere is just so muddy at the moment. Tried to also finish the one we started two weeks ago, but it directed us through a farm, and I wouldn't let everyone traipse through a farm, so we gave up... we have since looked up the position and found that we were in the wrong place anyway, we arrived at that place using a normal GPS which shows co-ordinates of where you are, but not in which direction to walk. So next week we are going to start that one from scratch and hopefully at last we will find it, my 5 year old has been going on about it since the first time we went out, hope he is not disappointed when we find it!! If you dont know what geocaching is or want to start check it out here www.geocaching.com.

Right off to watch Without a Trace.... have a good evening all xx

2 comments:

Lisa said...

Gorgeous cards I would love to be able to do them teddies.

Clair Matthews said...

I luuurrrve the 'sending you a hug' bear..where is he from??

xxx