Friday 4 January 2008

Busy, Busy, Busy....

Have been very busy making cards from all the stamped images I coloured in over the holidays, unfortunately I still have loads and loads to do before I start colouring anymore in, plus I want to get some scrapbooking pages done too... here are a few of my cards


The stamps are from www.funkykits.co.uk. They have loads of exclusive Sugar Nellie stamps, plus they also sell Magnolia stamps, and the fabulous exclusive Maggie and Hamish stamps too, get along there and try something different this New Year!!
Haven't really done much else since yesterday, just tidying up which is ongoing, the Wii has been well and truly taken over by the children. The smaller ones who are still home from school have been so hyped up today, probably something to do with the cakes with pink icing I gave them at breakfast time (still trying to use up all the goodies from Christmas)!!
Have now received all my stash parcels, so nothing to look forward to for the next year, just working hard to pay for all the stuff I bought last year!!! Maybe I will learn something from this!!
Have a good evening all xx

2 comments:

debby4000 said...

Wow fabulous cards.

Lisa said...

Great cards Linda I love the flower on the first one.