Tuesday 8 January 2008

Been Busy Stamping For a Swap......

Been busy today stamping Magnolia and Sugar Nellie images (you can find the stamps at www.funkykits.co.uk) for a swap on UK Scrappers. Hopefully when it finishes I will have a lovely collection of stamped images to colour in, and will save me some pennies into the bargain. Check out the swap here.



Have only managed to make one card today.....


Have decided to geocache regularly so bought a Garmin Emtrex H last night, hopefully it will turn up Friday, and off treking in the mud on Saturday before returning earlier than normal to go to work on Saturday night.

My neighbours left last Thursday for Spain. They have a very big motorhome and have gone to the sun and warmth for the next 2.5 months when they will return once the UK warms up a bit. Then they spend a lot of their time in the Ukraine in the summer months, visiting orphanages and churches and trying to provide for the street children. What a wonderful way to spend your life, I have often thought of upping and leaving everything behind to start a new life!! Not so easy when you still have 7 children at home tho!!

Have failed in my money diet, bought some nestabilities dies on Saturday night, then the GPS last night, then our trip to Marrakesh next week, not to mention our trip to the theatre this Thursday night..... I am really trying not to spend money.... honest.

Have yet to try out all my Tim Holtz inks, pads etc, waiting for a nice quiet time when I wont be disturbed covered in ink... lol

Anyway, off to have dinner, have a good evening all xx

2 comments:

Charlie said...

Simple but STUNNING. Colours are very effective. Thanks for your comment on my blog. I feel honoured to have inspired you.

CharlieDK

Lisa said...

Love this Linda how did you do the sentiment is it a rub on?