Thursday 17 January 2008

Been Away......

Okay well I haven't been away for as long as I haven't posted, but my mojo has also gone on holiday, cant get it together since Christmas, but tomorrow, hopefully!!!
Left home at 2.30am Monday morning to drive to Luton Airport for our 3 day break to Marrakech. Gorgeous warm weather, I was really hot even in shirt sleeves, and now I am sitting listening to this awful storm and wind and rain and worrying about DD on her paper round, but she cuts through alleyways galore and I would never find her if I went out in my car looking.... okay, well whilst typing this she has turned up home, she is soaked through and we have had to sort out towels and dressing gown before she can leave the hall.... think a hot shower will be in order. My sympathy goes out to anyone who is experiencing flooding at the moment, we could see rivers that had burst their banks whilst flying over UK yesterday afternoon.
So I haven't made anything, and now need to make a mini book of my trip to Marrakech especially the pics of me looking scared out of my skin with a black cobra around my neck, yes a live one.... the guy made DH kiss it!!! rofl
Have tidied my bedroom and my scrap area this morning and afternoon, tidied out paperwork and spend about 45 minutes just shredding old stuff, had to empty shredder 4 times!! All ready to start my scrapbooking tomorrow, that is if I dont spend my time searching out caches for geocaching on Saturday or Sunday.... depending on the weather!!
I am trying to catch up on peoples blogs and leave comments, but as our internet was down from last Friday until last night I am really behind, think I will make a small BIA book with lists of things I need to make and then work my way down my list. I still have 5 US scrapbook kits still in their envelopes that I haven't used yet, that doesnt include all the ones I took out of the envelopes, so have tons have paper, just need the inspiration. My new kit from US turned up whilst I was away and although I wasn't keen on it online, I absolutely love it IRL. Also my team on UK Scrappers is hosting the weekly challenge in February, so I need to make an LO for that too, have printed out the picture but that is it!!
Right off to look at some more blogs...
Have a great evening all xx