Thursday 29 May 2008

What a Surprise.... I'm a Winner....

Well I couldn't believe it when I stumbled across the winner thread of the May Prize Card Challenge on UK Scrappers as the winner was ME!!!! Totally surprised as there were so many gorgeous cards entered..... I win a card kit from http://www.sarahscards.co.uk/. Thank you so much Sarah for your generous prize. Here is my winning card....


The image is from Rachelle Anne Miller designs which I bought from http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/, it has been coloured in using Prismacolour pencils, sansador and paper stumps. The scallop edging was made using the Fiskars Threading Water Border Punch, the paper is Basic Grey Sugared, with matching bazzill cardstock. The flowers are from my stash and the buttons are also the Basic Grey Sugared collection. The green swirls you can just see down the edge of the flowers were cut using my Cricut Expression and SCAL software and the sentiment was computer printed.



Some new bazzill card and flowers arrived for me today, they were a bargain as they were 50% off from http://www.scrapfairies.co.uk/, so decided to stock up on everyday things, especially the colours of flowers that I am short of.... hopefully tomorrow my new stash from Stampin Up should arrive, really excited about that, plus hopefully my new sugar nellie stamps from http://www.funkykits.co.uk/.



Here is another card I made this month...

I am loving these really big eyelets, I think they are from We R Memory Keepers, the stamps are from http://www.ourdailybreaddesigns.com/ in the US, the image was coloured using watercolour pencils for the sky and copic markers for the rest of it. Image and sentiment were mounted on corrugated cardboard, the spotty card was made using the swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder. The card looks much more vibrant in real life, took the photo on a rainy day (surprise surprise).


One other card for today....




The faith panel was cut using my new Home Accents cartridge for my Cricut Expression, the ribbon is Grey Taffeta from Stampin Up. The scallop edge was made using Fiskars Border Punch Threading Water. Flowers were made using a punch with gems from stash. Quite simple although it did take quite a while to make.



Off now as we are going to see Sweet, Showaddywaddy and Rubettes at Cliffs Pavillion in sunny Southend in a minute as we are going for a tapas meal first, should be a nice walk along the seafront in the rain!!! lol



c's ya tomorrow with hopefully some photos of tonight for all you oldies who may remember these groups!!



Take Care xx







No comments: