Tuesday 27 May 2008

Ooops I did it again......

Another month has passed and no blogging, this time I really am going to try and update every day, but lots has happened in the month.
DD has finally had her baby, only 6 days late and numerous visits to the hospital beforehand, she gave birth to a gorgeous baby boy on 19 May 2008 at 9.28am and proud nana was there at the birth..... how wonderful.

These are photos of him less than an hour after he was born....
I have also had my birthday and I was truly spoilt, got a new flash for my camera, tickets to see Boyzone on 1st June at Wembley, also off to see Sweet and Showaddywaddy and Rubettes this Thursday (yes I am showing my age), and we also went to see Def Leppard at Carling Club in Islington a couple of weeks ago, a very small venue with 200 tickets and 300 guests, it was absolutely awesome.....With my birthday money I bought a set of 120 prismacolour pencils which arrived from America in less than 2 days, I also bought a couple of new cartridges for my expression, Weddings and Home Accents, also the box which holds 8 of these cartridges.
I have also splashed out on some copic markers, I now have 88 of them and they colour so brilliantly, here is some photos of a box I made for them, unfortunately as I expanded my collection the box is now to small.... lol, the box I originally made which was too big now holds them.
Today my Crop-a-dile Big Bite turned up along with my Tim Holtz idea-ology bits, game spinners, philosophy tags and trinket pins. I will be posting a couple of Tim Holtz style cards in the next cle of days once I have transferred them from my camera to my computer.
Here are a couple of cards that I have made that are ready to be posted...




I stamped the pink card with Stampin Up stamps and coloured them in using my Marvy Le Plume markers, the image is a Magnolia stamp called Tilda in Petticoats, this was coloured in using Prismacolour pencils, sansador and paper stumps. The scallops are made using my nestabilities dies.





I used MM Noteworthy paper for this card, a Shabby Chic Magnolia Tilda image coloured with Prismacolour pencils, sansador and paper stumps, the green leaves are a quickutz die cut and the sentiment was computer printed. Doodling done by hand, scallop circle is a nestabilities die. Flowers and brad from my stash.



More MM Noteworthy paper on this one, Magnolia Stamp - Paris Tilda and little birds also from Magnolia. Sentiment is computer generated, green leaves from a punch I have, nestabilities die cut scallop square, swiss dots cuttlebug embossing folder. Image coloured using Prismacolour pencils and sansador and paper stumps. Flowers, brads and square gems from stash.
Will be back with more tomorrow.... take care all xx

No comments: