Wednesday 6 February 2008

New Sugar Nellie Challenge

So Monday night saw the new Sugar Nellie Challenge blog go live, you can find it here at http://sweetsugarchallenges.blogspot.com/. Please spread the word and enter into our challenges which will be set every 2 weeks.... strange but all the DT went for the Rockstar stamp this time, and there was no conferring, so will have to try and think a bit out of the box next time. Here is my attempt....




Have bought some new Sugar Nellie stamps, you can find them here... http://www.funkykits.co.uk/ and they arrived today, unfortunately haven't had time to try them out yet as my 3 new books from US turned up today, and I have spent time looking at them, all about mini books etc. I have also splurged on some UK ones too, so have been reading them aswell, and trying to have a bit of a rest as Monday and yesterday were pretty manic!! Am waiting on a couple of parcels so that I can start my Marrakech mini book, I suppose I could print out the photographs ready.


Have at last finished DDs wedding invitations, they have changed registry offices to a larger much nicer one, so have invited more to the daytime part (but luckily I had made extra of those invites) and booked a larger hall too, so more evening invites were needed, so had to rush and make those yesterday. Hopefully now they are finished. Have to practise my photography skills now as she wants me to take some photos of her wedding, luckily the registry office has a nice garden to take some pics.

Went geo-caching at the weekend (look at previous post for more information on geo-caching) and managed to find a local one, then Sunday when we came out of church we popped to one close by, but despite 8 of us hunting for around 20 minutes we couldn't find it, so logged we couldn't find it. The person who had started the cache checked it out and it was gone!! They have put another one close by but more hidden and posted the new co-ordinates, so quickly popped there after school and not only was there a first to find coin but a travel bug too..... I was just tooooo excited!!! Visit www.geocaching.com to find out what all my excitement is about. It is very good exercise and gets us out of the house and doing something as a family too!! We also found another three later Sunday afternoon and this entailed us traipsing around the woods after dark howling like werewolfs!! (Dont ask)!!
Anyway, off to finish reading my books before having to start dinner.... have a good evening all xx

1 comment:

Lisa said...

Linda this card is way too cool. Sounds like you had fun geo-caching, well done on the finds.