Thursday 6 November 2008

Okay, been a bit of a delay....

but here are some more cards to post.... am now working on my monthly order again, so will have even more to show soon... then I will need to get on with my Christmas cards and Christmas gifts....



Although you will notice that the card above IS a Christmas Card.... this is made entirely with Stampin Up Stash.... if you would like to purchase any Stampin Up Goodies, please check out my other blog www.purelystamping.blogspot.com and you can purchase your items through me. I am also offering a wishlist, so just click on the link above the post on my other blog that says ORDER/WISHLIST and fill in with the items you would like to receive for Christmas, put in the box at the bottom that this is your wishlist and then just let your family and friends know who has your list and between us we can sort out your ideal Christmas Gift... I will also wrap it and will supply a handmade gift tag, so all your friend needs to do is sign it and pop it under the tree.

I am also selling Stampin Up Gift vouchers in denominations of £10. You can buy any amount you like and can redeem them any time in the next six months through me only. They will come supplied in a beautiful little gift pocket, ideal for the vouchers and also a hand made tag, again just click on the ORDER link on my other blog.

Have a good day everyone... will be back soon I promise xx

1 comment:

Tara said...

Hi Linda... I've given you a "I love your blog" award.... see here
http://ihaventgotacleverblogname.blogspot.com/