Wednesday 19 November 2008

The 12 Gifts of Christmas....

Check this out over on my other blog www.purelystamping.blogspot.com. I am showing you how to make 12 Gift ideas over 12 days, days 1 and 2 have already been published, and to day is day 3, this will be up around lunchtime.

But chaos still reins in my household, another trip to hospital Friday night with DD about her mouth, 3 weeks after the operation and it was worse than ever, so another prescription and still trying to bring her appointment with the consultant forward again as it is not until 11 December. Have ordered some Christmas presents, now have to wait in today for some of them to arrive, will probably end up spending waaaaay to much as usual, and I dont even know what I want... lol I know what I want to buy DH but unless I sell my whole Stash and Gadgets collection I will never be able to afford it, so will have to think of something else...

And just for a bit more inspiration here are some more cards...






Will be back with some more soon.... dont forget to check out my 12 Gifts of Christmas....


No comments: