Monday 17 March 2008

Bad Bad Blogger

Okay, so I haven't blogged for over 2 weeks.... I have been really really busy, but now the wedding has been and gone, I am hoping to get back to normal again. Have loads of cards to post for you, but unfortunately have not been scrapping much, although I did make DD and SIL a honeymoon mini album and then forgot to photograph it..... grrrr!!

Wedding went brilliantly, DD looked absolutely beautiful and a good time was had by all (at least I think so), nothing went wrong, the weather was gorgeous and warm and I have loads of photographs, but have done nothing with them yet..... here are a couple of them...





I have also photographed my puppy, here is her picture, she is only 11 weeks old....




This was taken when she was 8 weeks old and she is growing like a weed at the moment and is much bigger, I have no idea how I am going to carry her to the vets in just over a weeks time for her second injection.




Okay, so here are some of the cards I have been making lately.....


Off to Weightwatchers tonight, dont expect to have lost any weight because as well as eating the yummy Wedding meal, we also had a cooked breakfast the morning of the wedding too, plus I couldn't resist the chicken curry at the chinese on Saturday night either...... grrrr.

Have a good day all xx

2 comments:

Clair Matthews said...

Just to let you know there is some blog candy up for grabs on our blog! xxx

Lisa said...

Your daughter looks gorgeous, glad everything went well. Puppy is sooo cute, glad she is OK all I can say is watch your back.
Cards are gorgeous as always I particularly like the black and white thinking of you one.