Tuesday 30 March 2010

Stamps For Sale.....

So I have quite a few stamps for sale, unfortunately they have all come up here in the wrong order, but at the moment I dont have time to shuffle them around. Most of the stamps are numbered so if you are interested, just drop me an email at greeneyes11ster@gmail.com and I will let you know if they have sold yet or not, I will mark them sold as soon after selling as I can, but sometimes emails come in close together. All prices will include postage and packing to the UK, international postage will be at cost, payment by paypal (please pay via gift option) or cheque (cheque will have to clear before sending out the stamps)... thank you.

The above sheet of stamps measures 14.5cm x 21cm.... only 1 or 2 stamps have ever been used (you can see the used one as it is stained red, but this does not impair the stamping quality)... these are clear acrylic stamps. The cost of this set is £10.

This stamp is a Sugar Nellie Stamp and the cost is £4.

These are Sugar Nellie Stamps some of them have never been used, I would like £4 for numbers 42 and 43 and £4.50 for numbers 41 and 44. These are all mounted onto ez mount.

I would like £4.50 each for these stamps, all have been mounted using ez mount and the price includes postage and packing.

These are also Sugar Nellie Stamps and I would like £4.50 each, they are all mounted onto ez mount and the price includes postage.

These stamps are also Sugar Nellie and have never been used. I would like £4.50 each including postage and packing and these are mounted onto ez mount. Number 26 has been SOLD.

These are Magnolia Stamps. I would like £4.50 for each of these stamps except for number 21 which I would like £4.00. Prices include postage and packing and all are mounted on ez mount. Numbers 20 and 24 have never been used. 19 and 23 are SOLD
These are also Magnolia Stamps, I would like £4.50 for each stamp, all are mounted on ez mount and the price includes postage and packing... payment by gifted paypal or by cheque please. Number14 and 17 now SOLD

More Magnolia Stamps, £4.50 each including P&P plus all are mounted onto ez mount. Numbers 7 and 9 SOLD

Magnolia again, number 4 has never been used, I would like £5 for this stamp and £4.50 for all of the others to include P&P. All are mounted on ez mount. Numbers 3 and 4 SOLD

This is a set of Kelly Panacci stamps. Some of these have never been used, I would like £8 for this set including P&P.

I bought these stamps from KatzelKraft, this is a set of 3 stamps, different kinds of trees, I would like £9 for this set to include P&P. All are mounted onto Kling On.

Heidi Swapp Clock Faces, I dont think these have ever been out of the packet. I would like £4.50 for this set to include P&P. They are clear acrylic stamps. Heidi Swapp Stamps SOLD.

These are Gorjuss Girl Stamps, most of them have never been used. I would like £4.50 each stamp, they are mounted onto Kling On, price to include P&P. Numbers 33, 36 and 37 is SOLD

This is a Banana Frog Set of Stamps, they make up to a flower, as you can see I have only used one of the stamps. I would like £8 for this set to include P&P.

This is an Autumn Leaves set of stamps, Word Art by Rhonna Farrer. Hardly used... £10 including P&P.

Another set of KatzelKraft Stamps, these are birds, all mounted onto Kling On, £14 for this set please.

Again Autumn Leaves, hardly used, Word Flourishes by Rhonna Farrer, I would like £10 for this set to include P&P.
Thanks for looking, I will be advertising them elsewhere, so if you want them please get in quick to avoid disappointment. Take care xx


Linda Lloyd signature logo

No comments: