Wednesday 8 October 2008

Long Time No See.....

Okay, well I keep my other blog up to date, you cant expect me to keep this one up to date too can you?? (Visit it at www.purelystamping.blogspot.com)

I have been really busy, so will post a few cards a day so you can see what I have done. We have been really busy here, we have been to a Torchlight carnival, been geocaching and generally getting on with busy school and home life. My little grandson has learnt to roll over and back and now happily rolly pollys round the lounge, there's no stopping him now. My son is changing jobs on 13th October which also happens to be my daughters 21st birthday. She has started back at Uni this week where she is studying Biomedical Science in the hope of becoming a Doctor. She seems to have settled back into life in good old England after spending 10 weeks in the land down under.... with my in-laws...


So as promised here are 4 cards that I have made...


Thats all for today, off to create... have a good day all xx

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Your cards are all beautiful